- AFAA Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Zumba Certified
- Silver Sneakers Certified
- Enhance Fitness Certified
- CPR/AED/First-Aid Certified
- Single with 3 grown sons
- Lives in Joliet, IL.
- Have completed many workshops/certifications including: Barbell Strength,
- RAB-Stability Ball, Cycle, Pilates, Urban Rebounding(small trampoline),
- Zumba, BOSU, Kickboxing-Cardio Style, Boot Camp Extreme, Aqua, Active Adult Fitness.
- I am teaching some of these formats currently and have taught all formats at one time or another.
I enjoy helping people understand fitness and learn how to incorporate it into their everyday lives. Staying with a workout is key to getting results. Staying consistent and disciplined. Your workout may be different than someone else’s. Everyone has their own level of fitness and should always challenge themselves and be willing to change it up from time to time. Health and wellness is a lifelong commitment that is well worth the work and time you put into it so come on in and pump it up and have fun doing it!