Group Fitness Instructor
- Completed ACE (American Council on Exercise) in 1993
- Certified Cardio Karate Instructor by The National Association of Professional Martial Artist
- Zumba Licensed Instructor since 2013
- Past member of IDEA (International Association of Fitness Professionals) & FACT (Fitness Awareness CEC Training)
- CPR & AED Certified
- 25 years of teaching a variety of group fitness classes in Joliet community.
- Attended numerous continuing education conventions
- Received ACE “Special Recognition” certificates for Step & Kickboxing
- Successfully completed Kickforce Kickboxing Workshop
- Group Fitness Coordinator at World Gym in Joliet for 15 years with responsibilities of scheduling, teaching & staffing a large group fitness program.
- Regional Director for “Be Fit to Breath” fund raising events for The American Lung Association. I was responsible for teaching a group of fitness enthusiast a choreographed routine & we performed during Chicago Bear & Bulls halftime shows.
- Served as a judge for several local high school dance team tryouts.
- Life long resident of Joliet
- Three children Brandon, Ryan & Kaylee
- Currently work for The Joliet Township Property Tax Assessor
I strongly believe that working out is not an option; it’s a way of life! I have a passion for helping people of all different backgrounds & fitness levels to feel good about themselves. I look forward to sweating, dancing and most of all having fun with all of those that attend class. Fitness should be fun & assessable to everyone. When someone looks at me & say “because of you I didn’t give up” is the best felling ever!
“Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.” Oscar Wilde